Traditional Values and Unsurpassed Legal Services
At Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen, traditional values matter. Honesty, integrity, perseverance, and empathy for our client's rights are bedrocks of our practice.
We Handle Complex and Challenging Legal Matters
From our convenient office locations in Provo, Spanish Fork, Price, Ephraim, and St. George, Utah, HMH&O handles many complex and challenging legal matters on behalf of business clients and individuals and families. To schedule a consultation with an attorney at Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen, call the office nearest you or contact us by e-mail.
A Broad Range of Practice Areas
Our practice encompasses a full range of business law services that you need most, including:
- Business and commercial law: Including all legal areas involving employment, transactions and litigation in a broad range of industries in Utah and the Rocky Mountain region.
- Development and construction law: We help land developers and builders move ahead with confidence, from land use and zoning through final lease, including litigation and dispute resolution.
- Real estate: When you are ready to sell or purchase commercial or residential property, we have the experience you can rely on.
Our lawyers also represent individuals and families in a full range of areas, including:
- Family law: Whether you are seeking divorce or want to adopt a step-child, we can help.
- Personal injury: Our trial attorneys are experienced in all areas involving personal injury insurance and general civil litigation.
- Estate planning: Our individual and family clients rely on us for estate planning and estate tax issues, including business succession planning.
Determined and Persevering
We truly believe that determination and perseverance are essential qualities in every law firm. Our attorneys provide dedicated advocacy and will make every effort to meet your needs in a timely and effective fashion.
Finding creative solutions through hard work is the key to success for many of our clients. As part of finding the total solution, we will help you connect with other professionals, such as accountants, financial planners, insurance investors, appraisers and inspectors.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation about your specific legal matter.